POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Getting good glows over high-intensity areas : Re: Getting good glows over high-intensity areas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting good glows over high-intensity areas
From: ZainAnak
Date: 19 Jul 2005 18:45:01
Message: <web.42dd81fa9c9b6ebd3b6b98ba0@news.povray.org>
Thanks!  I have to say, though- I'm having some problems getting it to run
on my machine.  I am a COMPLETELY new user here, so would you mind walking
me through it?  I'm not too sure how to use the command line args
correctly, as when I hit "go" it finishes in 0.4 sec and nothing is
generated.  Anyway, a step-by-step would be much *very* appreciated.

Thanks,
ZA